Closings have commenced and the building has a highly coveted 20-year 421-A Tax Abatement!
This exceptional 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence offers 3,564 square feet of living and entertaining space. Enter this gracious residence through a formal gallery and enjoy the spacious eat-in kitchen and expansive living and dining room. Expansive south, east and west-facing exposures offer open views of the city and East River.
Extell Development Company is proud to present The Kent, a tailored collection of elegantly appointed condominium residences on the Upper East Side, crafted by award-winning architects Beyer Blinder Belle and acclaimed interior designer Alexandra Champalimaud.
Two-to-five bedroom gracious residences exhibit the finest finishing details, complemented by three levels of curated indoor and outdoor services and amenities.
The Kent Service and Amenities:
- Grand Lobby with concierge desk
- 24-hour Doorman
- Stroller Valet
- Lobby cold storage room for fresh food and flower deliveries
- The Drawing Room" Lobby Lounge with fireplace and bar
- 55-foot indoor heated swimming pool
- Private State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Men's and Women's changing rooms with Finnish saunas
- "The Sound Lounge" by Kravitz Design, envisioned by Lenny Kravitz
- Camp Kent children's playroom designed by Williams New York
- Outdoor children's play area designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- "The Garden Salon" residents' lounge with fireplace, billiards table, catering kitchen
- Landscaped courtyard garden designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- Canine Spa
- Bike Room
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD15-0238. Sponsor: 95th and Third LLC, 805 Third Avenue, Seventh Floor, New York, NY 10022. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the offering plan. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Listing Courtesy of Extell - The Kent
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Prime Manhattan Residential and are marked with the name of the listing Broker. All information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.